I am feeling awefully candid today. So here is a list of questions I'll answer, depending on the demand for the question. I'll update the answer in the post, as and when the question is chosen.
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion (each person gets to chose only 2 numbers):
1. A crazed-over television program you do not/never cared for.
2. A color you think is over-rated.
3. A selection of celebrities you don't give a rat's add about.
4. A pastime you 'don't get'.
5. A habit you can't stand.
6. Something you really like doing which everyone else around you cribs about.
- Waking up early in the morning. Been the eternal wake-up call and have been sworn at, gotten things and tantrums thrown at meself . #jobhazard.
7. Your favorite household chore.
Getting supplies and storing up the fridge.
These are not exactly three words but its my game and i m allowed to break my rules!8. Popular websites that make you go 'blah'.
9. White chocolate or Salad?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A body part you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Something that people always tell you when they meet you first and you hate.
13. Choose three not-so-positive adjectives for yourself.
- Impatient and impulsive.
14. You wish you are never a Corporate Hotshot.
15. A classic must-read did you last read and absolutely hated?
- Ulysses -James Joyce
16. Something that people around you are good at or at least try their best to that you hate and can't get around to do it.
17. A color that you don't like wearing.
18. Something that you'd really enjoy eating that most of your friends would go 'yuck' over.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Uninhibited rant on whatever crushing your cookie at the moment.
All colors, violent colors in my head when I think of the crusher. Good thing. Because words would have confused me and not blended in so well. The nerve behind my ear is about throbbing so hard it's as if it'd burst out and all the colors' would splatter slowly forming almost legible words; trying albeit not entirely successfully to pass on the message.