Tuesday, April 20

I don't want to make sense

I don't think I have been as confused as I am now even when I was supposes to be officially/biologically confused(read in my teens) owing to my hormones.


There are times when you don't know what is what, let alone knowing what is right  /wrong.
these are the times you should do what ever you please i.e., no rational thinking(u can't think rationally if u don't have ur facts), no killing people's time asking for advice, no jumping to the worst case scenario. Just do IT! 




For instance, I know I am confused about something coz every time (the case since the last 30+ hours) I close my eyes-that includes the times when I blink or try to flirt(read wink) - I can see question marks --> ???. Sometimes in colour, sometimes with sparkles and sometimes just mocking me. But does that stop me from doing all the things I want to do, unthinkingly, without guilt? The answer: Hell no.


Its easy to solve things when you know there is a solution.
What do I do when there seems to be no problem and consequently no solution.
But then I could  be obtuse. Not dumb, just willingly/subconsciously/ unconsciously obtuse. Refusing to see things for what they are.


No wonder its so comfortable. Disgustingly smug.


Polithinks: Comfort is uncomfortable or am I too paranoid, hiding behind the veil of question marks?

?
?
?
?

6 comments:

Neeraja said...

it often so happens that u know there is something, but it is jus there...invisible, lurking somewhere around you, haunting u everytym u sigh! but wat makes it whatever it is, is it's element of mystery vthout vch life wud have been really boring!! :D

Bitter God said...

hehe... its the same case everywhere aint it... its just the place i guess... and the ppl here, and everything around... you never know whats wrong, just that somethings not right... never mind, beti... thats how life turns outta be... at least for now... and theres no point worrying about it or trying to search for a telos or whatever shit... leve it, let it be, and take every moment as it comes....

Amropali said...

I am... I have grown quite fond of the techno-coloured question marks.
:P

Soin said...

answers are boring.questions marks are interesting.maybe when the dose is controlled.free

Amropali said...

answers are boring.questions marks are interesting.maybe when the dose is controlled.free

Amropali said...

it often so happens that u know there is something, but it is jus there...invisible, lurking somewhere around you, haunting u everytym u sigh! but wat makes it whatever it is, is it's element of mystery vthout vch life wud have been really boring!! :D