Any relationship-quack would tell you that the main problem in the modern relationships is that people are concerned more about what they get out of the relationship than caring about the other person’s need. So this note is a confession stating all the things I, should have, but didn't do.
- I am sorry I was(however occasional) the band-aid on your wounds and never the gyrating Zandu Balm for your pain.
- I am sorry I refused to be badnaam for you. Although I tried to be a an item, bomb and even an atom bomb, once in a while, I sincerely believe Munni does it much better.
- I am sorry that I could not pull off the pious-Sita-meets-the-seductive-Shiela act too well.
- I am sorry that I could never enter your heart through your stomach. The cooking lessons came a bit too late and getting a Subway made wasn't your idea of cooking.
- I am sorry I was not much of a Juliet and decided to give death a pass even at the prospect of separation.
- I am sorry I could not teach you chemistry in a hot, flowing in the wind-blowing-from-god-knows-where saree like a certain teacher you so fancy. You wanted lessons in how-not-be-a-jerk and I thought it too impossible a task.
- I am sorry I couldn't get the message when you said 'tere mast mast do nain'. It only occurred to me later that you meant you couldn't take me seeing through the intentions of your heart.
- I am sorry I couldn't be a good K-serial-esque waterfall-eyed loyalist and decided not to fight the tears that wouldn't come after exhausting the nth tissue box.
- I am sorry I was I.